Thursday, September 17, 2026

Supermarket questions asked

 

Someone asked if Butter chicken was buttery. I looked at them and replied 'Butter is in the name'

 

A guy came up to me when filling the milk and asked if he could ask a question if lettuce. I ask what wondering about lettuce and wrong department. He asked again, can i ask a question if permissable.i said sure. Then he said for me to have a good day, please.

Im still wondering about lettuce til the end of my shift

 

One of the checkout ladies was telling me no, Brad, no

I smiled and said you arent my mum and cant tell me what to do.

Though nearly called her not my wife since she wasnt much older than me.

 

Odd complaint. Guy upset over milk having 2 weeks useby date when it once apparently had longer and calling it a Coles / Woolworths conspiracy. Yeah like i am hiding milk out the back to lower the date.

All because i had a milk pallet that i was filling.

 

Now i heard everything. Was told Coles and Woolies hit their fresh produce with radiation. Part of the reason why Avocados are rotten in the middle and why you get told you are not looking after it properly. Means all fruit and vege is radioactive. I cannot make these up even if i tried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment